The Rangers were silent at the NHL trade deadline. The only accurate addition may close up currently being UMass defenseman Zac Jones. They are hoping their youth combined with veterans can set collectively a magical final extend and get some help from the Bruins to get to the playoffs. The Blueshirts are 4 points back again. Is there reason to believe that they can make it?
To remedy that concern, speak trade deadline and significantly additional, we provide you a new episode of the “Up In The Blue Seats” podcast with Ron Duguay and Mollie Walker, featuring an insightful job interview with Gillian Kemmerer and their weekly chat with the terrific Larry Brooks.
Up In The Blue Seats Podcast Opening Phase with Ron & Mollie:
- TRADE DEADLINE: Rangers did not do anything at all at the trade deadline, will see younger gamers get taking part in time down the extend. Nothing at all materialized with a potential Tony DeAngelo trade. Breaking down some of the Rangers youth and what gamers could get ice time now.
- ZAC JONES/UMASS: Mollie cried observing her university win the title. Zac Jones came on the podcast a thirty day period in the past and explained he would go back again to UMass. Now, he’s signing up for the Rangers following successful a championship. What transformed?
- PLAYOFF Press: Can the Rangers realistically get that previous playoff place? What wants to materialize in these final fourteen-sixteen video games for them to pass the Bruins? Ron also provides Mollie guidance for currently being on are living Television following her NHL Network debut.
Gillian Kemmerer Interview:
Russian hockey specialist, Host of “Icecast” – formal podcast of the KHL, Writer of “The Faceoff + Ice Diaries” – @gilliankemmerer
- SOROKIN-SHESTERKIN: Breaking down their friendship from Russia, how it made and the rivalry now among the two goalies. Breaking down the very good goalies that are coming out of Russia. Shesterkin is must-see Television.
- PANARIN SAGA: Nazarov acquiring a background of currently being a hothead. What particularly happened with him and the Panarin predicament?
- THE ICECAST: Stepping into the entire world of podcasting with the formal podcast of the KHL.
Larry Brooks Interview:
NY Article Rangers beat author
- TONY DENAGELO: Not safeguarded in the enlargement draft. Rangers will close up getting him out. Will have a few choices this offseason.
- LIBOR HAJEK: Quietly been a very good player and creating confidence.
- Upcoming Season: Will not prioritize taking part in men for future period till they are eradicated from the playoffs.
Catch up on all episodes of “Up In The Blue Seats,” a New York Rangers podcast, by subscribing to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or anywhere you get your podcasts. New episodes will be introduced just about every Thursday.