AUSTIN, Texas – The Texas men’s Swimming and Diving workforce picked up the place they still left off the 2021 time, in winning style. The Longhorns hosted Incarnate Word at the Lee and Joe Jamail Texas Swimming Middle and acquired thirteen party wins in the situation.
Friday’s time opener highlighted stunning showings across the board to give Texas its to start with earn of the time.
Meet up with Highlights
- Jordan Windle captured both of those diving events at home in stunning style with a score of 449.sixty three points in the one-meter and 486.three points in the three-meter.
- The Horns received the to start with swim party in the 200-garden medley relay with a mixed time of one:28.88 by Nathan Quarterman, Caspar Corbeau, Zachary Van Zandt and Danny Krueger.
- The 1000-garden freestyle went to Carson Foster with his time of 8:fifty nine.ninety three.
- Coby Carrozza received his to start with party of the day in the 200-garden freestyle (one:37.08).
- Drew Kibler’s time of one:forty six.69 in the 200-garden backstroke gave the senior his to start with personal party earn of the day.
- The 200-garden breaststroke was received by Jake Foster’s time of one:58.88, pretty much five seconds more quickly than his teammate in second.
- Pete Larson received both of those the a hundred-garden backstroke (forty nine.sixty three) and the five hundred-garden freestyle (4:31.12).
- Freshman Tim Connery debuted with an spectacular time of 48.08 seconds in the a hundred-garden butterfly.
The Longhorns return to motion on Oct. fifteen in a twin satisfy at Texas A&M. Start off time of the satisfy will be introduced at a later on date.