MORGANTOWN, W.Va. – The No. one Texas Men’s Swimming and Diving application concluded the opening working day of the 2020 Significant twelve Championship Fulfill with three victories at the Aquatic Center at Mylon Park in Morgantown, West Virginia.
Just getting began.🤘 pic.twitter.com/Le5wwxGZEV
— Texas Men’s Swimming & Diving (@TexasMSD) February 27, 2020
TCU: seventy two
- The relay grouping of Chris Staka, Caspar Corbeau, Maxime Rooney and Daniel Krueger set a Significant twelve Championship File in the two hundred Medley Relay with a time of one:23.fifty six to take house the victory. Rooney took the third leg in a time of 19.83, although Krueger anchored at eighteen.86.
- In the 1m diving levels of competition, Texas went one-two-3-four-five. Grayson Campbell received the event with a rating of 422.forty five. Jordan Windle concluded in second with a rating of 391.twenty. Andrew Harness adopted with a rating of 351.00, although Andrew Gawin-Parigini came in fourth with a rating of 337.35. And senior Jacob Cornish came in fifth with a rating of 335.05. Harness’ outcome did not depend toward the team levels of competition as he was an exhibition.
- Campbell now has his second straight Significant twelve title in the 1m.
- With a time of six:sixteen.fifty six, Sam Pomajevich, Rooney, Austin Katz and Drew Kibler took house the title in the 800 absolutely free relay.
Session four – ten:00 AM
- #8 Adult men 500 No cost Prelims
- #ten Adult men two hundred IM Prelims
- #twelve Adult men 50 No cost Prelims
Session five – six:00 PM
- #8 Adult men 500 No cost Finals
- #ten Adult men two hundred IM Finals
- #twelve Adult men 50 No cost Finals
- #fourteen Adult men 400 Medley Relay