MORGANTOWN, W. Va. – The No. 1 Texas men’s swimming and diving method swept all the functions on Friday evening escalating the lead at the 2020 Significant 12 Swimming and Diving Championships held at the Aquatics Heart at Mylan Park in Morgantown, West Virginia.
- In the 1st race of the evening, the Longhorns put on a present likely 1-two-3-5 in the a hundred fly. Alvin Jiang took house the win with a 45.11 time, although Maxime Rooney was correct on his heels at 45.21. Sam Pomajevich took 3rd at 46.23, and Chris Staka took fifth at 46.97.
- Texas went 1-two-3 in the 400 IM with Freshman Jake Foster getting the title with a time of 3:forty three.92. Andrew Koustik took 2nd with a time of 3:46.40, although Braden Vines took 3rd at 3:51.40. Sign of the horns
- Texas went 1-two-3-4 in the two hundred free with Drew Kibler getting the title at 1:33.66. Daniel Krueger earded the 2nd-location complete at 1:34.fifty eight, and Matthew Willenbring arrived in 3rd at 1:35.32. JohnThomas Larson adopted in fourth at 1:35.forty three.
- Caspar Corbeau took house the title in the a hundred-breast race with a time of 52.55, teammate Charlie Scheinfeld adopted in fourth with a time of 54.65.
- The Longhorns cleaned up in the 3m diving competition with, getting the top-five spots. Jordan Windle put on an complete present, scoring a 553.fifteen in the finals. Senior Jacob Cornish finished in 2nd with a 415.70, although Grayson Campbell rebounded after a handful of tricky rounds to get 3rd with an in general rating of 406.40. Andrew Gawin-Parigini scored a 387.95 for fourth, and freshman Andrew Harness took fifth with a rating of 386.fifteen.
- The team of Willenbring, Rooney, Kibler and Krueger took house the two hundred Free Relay title with a time of 1:sixteen.48
#32 Males two hundred Back again Prelims
#34 Males a hundred Free Prelims
#38 Males two hundred Breast Prelims
#40 Males two hundred Fly Prelims
#30 Males Platform Diving Prelims
#36 Males 1650 Free
#30 Males Platform Diving Finals
#32 Males two hundred Back again Finals
#34 Males a hundred Free Finals
#38 Males two hundred Breast Finals
#40 Males two hundred Fly Finals
#forty two Males 400 Free Relay